Add a service
If you add new features or functionality to your web site, or update your application, you may wish to add additional monitoring services. You can add new services from the Web Console, either by configuring them or by duplicating an existing service.
New services receive an automatic trial period that allows you to start monitoring immediately. Please contact your Webmetrics Sales representative as soon as possible to confirm the addition to your account, or if you have any questions (email: email@example.com or phone: +1-877-524-8299 x1).
Note Application Monitor and Mobile Monitor services require scripts to verify the transaction or media. Please contact Webmetrics Sales as soon as possible to assist in the script process.
- Click New Service.
- Select the desired service.
- Complete the dialog for the selected service.
To create an additional service
- From the Dashboard tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Quick Bar. You can also click at the bottom of the navigation menu on the Services tab.
- Click the icon for the service you wish to add.
- If you selected a service besides Duplicate Service, and you already have an existing service, you can duplicate that service and then customize it. Otherwise, click Create a brand new service.
- If you selected Duplicate Service, choose a service from the list. The console suggests a service name, which you can edit.
- If you are creating a new service, enter a name for the new service. The console suggests a service name, which you can edit.
- Click Create New Service. You will see something similar to the following, depending on the service type:
- Click Finish.
- Configure the service as described in the confirmation dialog.
If you have any questions or need help configuring your service, please contact Webmetrics Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +1-888-367-4820.