Add an alert contact to a single service
You can add an Alert contact to a single service as follows:
- Click on the name of the service you want to update. You can do this either from the Dashboard or the Services window located on the left-hand side of the Services tab page.
- Click on the Settings sub-tab for your service.
- In the settings menu, click on Alert Contacts to load the contact configuration area.
- There are four areas where you can add your contact information: Diagnostic/Warning Email Contact, and Alert Escalation Level 1, 2, or 3.
- To add an email, type the email address into the field next to the Add Email button. Click the button to add the email to the list
- To add a group of contacts, select the group from the drop-down menu next to the Add Group button. If no groups have been configured, the menu will be empty. See the instructions in Create_or_modify_a_contact_group for adding a contact group. Click the Add Group button to add the group to the list of contacts.
- To add an SMS/Voice contact, select the contact from the drop-down menu next to the Add SMS/Voice button. If no SMS/Voice contacts have been configured, the menu will be empty. See the instructions below for adding an SMS/Voice contact. Click the Add SMS/Voice button to add the contact to the list.
- Repeat step 4 for each contact you would like to add.
- Click the button at the bottom of the screen.