Add an alert contact to multiple services simultaneously
To add a contact to several services at once, you can do the following:
- Click on the Services tab, which will bring up the Manage Multiple Services tabs.
- You can also load this area by clicking on the Manage Multiple Services link in the Services window, which is located on the left-hand side of the Services tab page.
- Click on the Global Alert Contacts sub-tab. You should see the All Services list.
- From the All Services list, click the check-box next to the services you want to add alert contacts for.
- Click the check box in the blue heading bar to select all services.
- Click the Edit Alert Contacts button. You should see the Add Contacts area.
- In the Add Contacts section, from the Add To Level drop-down menu, select the level you wish to add contacts to.
- Add the contact as follows. Once it is added, verify it appears in the Contacts To Add area.
- To add an email, type the email address into the field next to the Add Email button. Click the button to add the email to the list.
- To add a group of contacts, select the group from the drop-down menu next to the Add Group button. If no groups have been configured, the menu will be empty. See the instructions in Create_or_modify_a_contact_group to add a contact group. Click the Add Group button to add the group to the list of contacts.
- To add an SMS/Voice contact, select the contact from the drop-down menu next to the Add SMS/Voice button. If no SMS/Voice contacts have been configured, the menu will be empty. See the instructions in Paid_alert_contacts to add an SMS/Voice contact. Click the Add SMS/Voice button to add the contact to the list.
- Repeat step 6 for each contact you would like to add.
- Click the Update button to save the contacts.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for each level you need to modify.