Adjust the monitoring interval
The monitoring interval determines the frequency of samples for each service. Silver-level services monitor as frequently as every 20 minutes; Gold-level services monitor up to every 5 minutes. These are the default monitoring intervals.
- Select the check box for the service.
- .From the Settings menu, choose Monitoring Settings.
- The Monitoring Settings page appears.
- In the Monitoring Options section, select the frequency from the Monitoring Interval drop-down menu.
- For Silver-level services, you can select from once every 20, 30, 60, 120, 360, 720, or 1440 minutes. The example below is a Site Monitoring service.
- For Gold-level services, you can select from once every 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 120, 360, 720, or 1440 minutes. The example below is a Site Monitoring Full-Page Gold service.
- For Platinum-level services, you can select any of the gold intervals plus 1, 2, 3 and 4 minutes.
- Click Save.
Please contact email@example.com or 877-524-8299 x1 if you would like to upgrade your service level to include more frequent monitoring intervals.