Dynamically test your site with an Instacheck
The Instacheck utility:
- tests your site and application without saving the results to the service's log files
- verifies updated settings
- provides a performance snapshot
To run an Instacheck:
- Click the service name in either the Dashboard or Services tab.
- Click the Diagnose tab to open the Diagnose Utilities menu.
- Click Instacheck.
- Select up to four Location check boxes.
- Optionally select the Detail View check box to view detailed information (see the second example in step 7).
- Click Insta-check. Depending on your browser, a new window or tab appears.
- In a few minutes (depending on the type of service, site responsiveness, and service settings), you will see a result similar to the following:
Here is an abbreviated sample of the results with the Detail View check box selected:
- Instacheck displays any errors. For example, if you misspelled a keyword in your service settings, you would see something similar to the following and could correct the error before the next monitoring sample and eliminate a false error: