Generate and Delete reports
Many users choose to receive daily, weekly, and monthly reports in their email inboxes. However, you can also generate ad hoc reports from the Web Console, which is particularly useful if you have updated your report settings or you are interested in the monitoring results from a specific time period.
The report archive feature allows you to access previously generated reports created within the last 30 days, stored for rapid access so you do not have to regenerate them. In the archive, the reports are sorted in reverse chronological order by category: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Date Range reports. By default, only reports for the Daily category are shown; click on a report type heading to expand the category.
To access the Report Archive:
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Select the report you wish to generate from the report list on the left.
- Click on the Report Archive sub-tab. There are two sections in this tab: Generate a Report and Archive
To generate a new report:
- Under the Generate a Report sub-heading, choose a pre-defined time period from the list, or enter a valid date range either manually or by using the calendar tool. Data are available for one year to generate reports from.
- Click on the Generate Report button.
- A new browser window appears. You may need to wait a minute or two for the report to generate.
To access or delete an archived report:
- Under the Archive sub-heading, click on the report type heading to expand the category, if necessary.
- Each report has five icons located to the right of the date. Clicking on these icons will perform the following actions:
- - Load the report. You can also click on the report date to load the report as well.
- - Save the report to disk.
- - Convert the report to PDF.
- - Email the report to one or more contacts.
- - Delete the report.
- If you do not see the desired date in the report archive, follow the instructions above to generate a new report. The report will then be saved in the report archive so you can quickly access it again.