Leave messages for other users of the account to see when they log in
You can utilize the Notepad feature to make notes or leave questions about your services for other users or for Sales or Support representatives to see. Sales and Support may also use the Notepad feature to leave messages for you. You can use either plain text or HTML in the Notepad. When enabled, the Notepad appears at the top of the Dashboard and is visible as soon as users log in.
To edit the Notepad:
- Click on the "My Account" link under your username in the upper-right hand corner of the page.
- Click on the Edit Notepad sub-tab. By default, the Notepad area appears like this:
- Enter the text or HTML you want displayed into the Notes box.
- Check the box next to "Display notes on dashboard" to have the Notepad appear on the Dashboard.
- Check the box next to "Include notes in reports" to have the Notepad appear in reports that have the "Auto-Add Services" option enabled.
- Click the Save Notes button to save your changes. A confirmation message will appear.
- Click on the Dashboard tab to verify the notes appear.