Run a traceroute from a Webmetrics agent to a site
To run a traceroute:
- Click on the name of the service you want to run the trace from. You can do this either from the Dashboard or the Services window located on the left-hand side of the Services tab page.
- Click on the Diagnose sub-tab for your service.
- Select the Traceroute link.
- Verify the 'Trace to host' URL is correct.
- Select the agent(s) to run the traceroute and click on the button.
- For each active trace, a window appears and displays the results. Execution time is approximately 30 seconds per agent.