Toggle services on or off
To toggle one or more services on or off:
- Click on the Dashboard tab.
- As shown below, each service has a check box next to it. Check the boxes next to the services you want to toggle on or off. You may need to expand any groups that are minimized to view all of your services.
- Check the box to the left of the Group/Service Name heading to select all of the services.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click either the Turn On Selected or Turn Off Selected link, as appropriate.
- Verify that the services were switched on or off:
- If a service is off, its status light will be the text .
- If a service is toggled on, it could have a green, yellow, red, or grey status light.
- Please see Interpret_the_Dashboard_statistics for more information about status lights.
To toggle a single service on or off, you can follow the instructions above if you are on the Dashboard, or you can do the following from the Services tab:
- Click on the name of the service you wish to toggle.
- At the top of the page above the sub-tabs, you will see a link to Turn Service On or Turn Service Off.
- Click the link and verify that the service was switched on or off.
When a service is toggled on, it may take a few minutes for it to begin taking samples again, based on the length of the monitoring interval. For example, if the length of the monitoring interval is 10 minutes, it could take up to 10 minutes for the sample to run again. Please see Adjust_the_monitoring_interval to determine the monitoring interval of each of your services.