What performance information have I received from other users?
All performance information that has been shared with you can be viewed from Ecosystem -> Service Sharing.
To view performance information that has been shared with you:
- Click on the "Ecosystem" tab at the top of the web console and then click on the "Service Sharing" subtab.
- The "Receiving From:" list on the left of the screen shows you the users who have shared performance information with you, as well as the sharing status for each particular user.
- A "New" status indicates that the performance data has not yet been incorporated into your account.
- An "Accepted" status indicates that the performance information has been reviewed and added to your account.
- To view the monitoring services a particular user has shared with you, simply click their username; the services he or she has shared with you will be displayed on the right.